Degree in Law (LL.B) not only offers just employment but it also provides a person and instrument to fight against inequalities and wrong deeds of all the types in the society.
Lawyers can find employment opportunities in both public private sectors organization. Most Lawyers prefer to become an advocate and practice Law as a Profession.
Central or State government job are also open to Lawyers. They can be appointed as Judges of various Courts, as Attorney, and Solicitor general , as public Prosecutor and also in defense and labor departments. Moreover Lawyers can also work as Legal counsel and Legal advisory for firms , organization and families.
· Contract 1
· Law of Torts
· Family Law-1: Hindu Law
· Criminal Law-1: Indian Penal Code
· Contract II
· Company Law
· Property Law
· Administrative Law
· Family Law-II: Mohammedan Law & Indian Succession Act
· Environmental Law
· Labour Law
· Criminal Law-II: Criminal Procedure Code, JJ Act & Probation of Offenders Act
· Clinical Course-I: Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System
· Public International Law
· Optional-I: Human Rights Law and Practice / Insurance Law
· Optional-II: Banking Law / Right to Information
· Clinical Course-II: Alternative Dispute Resolution Systems
· Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
· Optional-III: Intellectual Property Rights-I / Penology & Victimology
· Optional-IV: Interpretation of Statutes & Principles of Legislation / Competition Law
· Clinical Course-III: Drafting, Pleading and Conveyance
· Law of Evidence
· Optional – V: Intellectual Property Rights-II / White Collar Crimes
· Optional – VI: Women and Criminal Law & Law relating to child / International Trade Economics
· Clinical Course-IV: Moot Court exercise and Internship
An applicant who has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from university established by an act of state legistrative or Parliament or an equilent national institution recognized as a Deemed university recognized as equilent to the states of an Indian university by an authorized competent to declare equilent , many apply for three years degree course in law leading to the conferment of LLB degree on successful competition of the regular programme conducted under these regulations.
Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45% of total marks in case of general category applicants,42% for OBC students &40% in case of SC/ST applicants.
Not only does Karnata College provide you the practical skills that is necessary to transition seamlessly into the workforce upon your graduation, but we also make sure that you will have a good sense of social justice so that you make the transition responsibly.
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019 – 20
Karnataka College Group of Institution is an exclusive user of the Common online Application. Everything you need to apply online can be found on the website