D. Pharma. or Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate Diploma Course in the medical field of Pharmacy. Pharmacy is a medical field involved in the preparation, dispensing and appropriate use of medication meant for therapeutic purposes.
· Pharmaceutics – I
· Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I
· Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
· Human Anatomy & Physiology
· Health Education & Community Pharmacy
· Pharmaceutics – II
· Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II
· Pharmacognosy & Toxicology
· Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
· Drug store & Business management
· Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
Diploma in Pharmacy can open multiple doors for students. Diverse job opportunities are available in front of Diploma in Pharmacy certificate holders including Government and private sector job opportunities. They can start work as pharmacists in India. They can also set up their own private drug stores.
The duration of the course shall be for two academic years, with each academic year spread over a period of not less than one hundred and eighty working days in addition to 500 hours practical training spread over a period of not less than 3 months.
Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part I course: A candidate should pass in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects :
1. Intermediate Examination in Science,
2.10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science
3.Pre-degree examination or
4. Any other qualication approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations
Not only does Karnata College provide you the practical skills that is necessary to transition seamlessly into the workforce upon your graduation, but we also make sure that you will have a good sense of social justice so that you make the transition responsibly.
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020 – 21
Karnataka College Group of Institution is an exclusive user of the Common online Application. Everything you need to apply online can be found on the website